JCP Window Commission Associate
Do you like serving customers and doing everything you can to make them happy? Do you have a passion for Window design? Do you like being known as the most knowledgeable person in your area of expertise? Well…being a Commission Associate at JCPenney might be the position for you!
The Commission Associate’s role is to be the resident guru around all things Windows in the entire store. You know these products inside and out and love educating the customer on how your merchandise can enrich their lives.
• Customer Service & Sales – You constantly challenge yourself to exceed your sales goals. You seek out customers and do whatever you can to make their experience great. You listen, you help, you share your knowledge, and you make them want to come back!
• Educates customers – You know it all. Your merchandise can get complicated and customers need your help in understanding how things work or how they are best used. You love teaching them these things and seeing that smile on their face!
• Maintains product presentation – You are always making improvements to how the merchandise is displayed after the customer has taken time to explore all of our great products!
• Replenishes products – You’ve got your finger on the pulse of the customer; you know when merchandise is getting low and you know just where to get more to ensure all of our customers have the styles and sizes they need!
• Supports a learning environment – You enjoy sharing your knowledge of store merchandise with other associates so that they can better assist customers every day.
Skills and Characteristics:
Results: Solve problems and make smart decisions that drive sales, profit or customer service; execute your work efficiently and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and others
Ownership: Provide great customer service; cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; take accountability for your actions and outcomes
Intensity: Proactively find ways to improve the customer experience; show the confidence and courage to do what’s right; take action with energy and urgency
Commission departments vary by store.